Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lovely Snowflake cards!!!

I bet you think it's snowing outside since I have more Christmas cards!
Truth is.......I bet the snow WILL be flying before we know it........***sigh***

I will admit that when I go "Stampin' Campin', "  I do tend to CASE cards (copy and steal everything), because it is just too difficult to pack for "creative freedom."  So, going with an idea and materials is a big, big help.

I have to tell you that when I saw Marlo's Christmas cards using the new Damask Snowflake dies, I knew that these would be easy to mass produce and be easy to mail this holiday.  So, I have to give credit where credit is due........Please check out her blog post with the card that gave me so much inspiration to just run with a ton of these.  You can find it HERE!


Love these snowflakes!
You can't see it in this picture, but I used Tim Holtz's Rock Candy Distress Stickles over the top of the snowflakes and you should see how much they shine!  They are so beautiful in real life.  Try clicking to enlarge the photo and you may be able to see it on the burgundy snowflake.


Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
Stylish Sentiments: Holiday stamp set
Damask Snowflake dies
Basic Grey patterned paper - Eskimo Kisses
Kraft, Autumn Rose, and Pure Poppy cardstock
LSS - Cream cardstock
VersaFine ink – Onyx Black
Tim Holtz Distress Stickles - Rock Candy



Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Awesome cards Stephanie!! I am so loving the pinks and blues you used! Happy weekend!

Jen Adcock said...

Ya gotta love Rock Candy! These are fantastic. Nothing wrong with a CASE. especially when they end result is as sweet as these. I am still resisting the Christmas card making. But these are really giving me the impetus I need to get going. Just gorgeous!

Anne B said...

Wow! Stunning cards, Stephanie, and perfect for mailing to boot. Love stickles too and can imagine their sparkle IRL :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...