Friday, October 28, 2011

HYCCT1121 & CPS card!

Hello, everyone!!!

Here's another Hope You Can Cling To 2011 card!


Here's the challenge............

Breast cancer isn't picky, it doesn't care what size your ta-tas are--the physical and emotional toll it takes is enormous, regardless. And, although it's rare, it also attacks children. So, when I saw this slogan on a breast cancer awareness site I knew that was what I wanted to do. Let's "support" them all by using two sizes of any geometric shape on your project: Circles, rectangles, squares, ovals, you choose, just use two sizes!

I just received this Breast Cancer stamp set from PTI this past week.  It's entitled Faith & Hope and I can see using it often for this card and for the Relay for Life cards that I make for my nephew.

I ended up using 2 sizes of rectangles and 2 sizes of circles for this card.  I just love that fern stamp in the background.


I'm also entering this into the Card Positioning Systems #241 Sketch Challenge.



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Faith and Hope stamp set and die
Stampin' Up patterned paper - Sending Love (retired)
Nesties - Standard Circles and Classic Scalloped Circles (Small)
Sweet Blush & Vintage Cream cardstock
Raspberry Fizz & Spring Moss ink
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black



Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Margaret M said...

Stephanie, what a lovely card. My BF was diagnosed with breast cancer - stage 4 and as of last Thursday she is a 3 year survivor! Great job on the challenge too!

Colleen Holmes said...

Stephanie this is gorgeous! The greenery behind the pink ribbon really makes it pop! The sentiment and everything is perfectly done and would be loved by that special person who will receive it. Hugz!

Jessie said...

Stephanie beautiful card! I just love all the layering you used with the DP!! Happy weekend!

Scrapcollectr said...

Congrats on the CPS win last week. It's a beautiful card!
*smile*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...