Wednesday, October 19, 2011

HYCCT1115 & Clean and Simple Challenges!

Good morning!
It's another Hope You Can Cling To 2011 card coming at you this morning!

For this challenge, called "Think P.I.N.K", you had to create a card using products, images, sentiments, or techniques that begin with the letters
P, I, N and K.
For my card, I used the following:
P = Pink
I = Ivory
N = New Stamp set (never inked)
K = Kraft cardstock


I just love pink and brown together!
I just love the ribbon in this stamp set.

I'm also entering this into the Clean & Simple #162 Sketch Challenge.


Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
Skipping Stones Design - Cancer Schmancer stamp set
Skipping Stones Design - Bras Vol. 1 stamp set
Market Street Stamps - Too Many Martinis (background stamp)
Stampin' Up patterned paper - Sending Love (retired)
Dark Chocolate, Kraft and Vintage Cream cardstock
Dark Chocolate ink
Studio G. ink - Pink


Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

2 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Very pretty! Nice combo of DSP!

Jessie said...

Oh so pretty!! I love the way you used the framing with the two colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...