Sunday, October 23, 2011

HYCCT1111 - Fight Like a Girl

Hello, again!!!
This is my 2nd post of the day, so if you want to see a wonderful announcement and 2 more cards, click the "Home" button and then scroll down to the post below this one.


I just got home from a camping weekend and couldn't wait to get caught up on some "Hope You Can Cling To 2011" challenges.  Well, I sure did that!  I made 7 cards this afternoon.  And after this blog post goes up, I'll schedule all of the rest of them for later in the week.  You'll have lots of eye-candy comin' your way!

First up.................

Flowers, lace, glitter, bling, pearls, ribbons.....I adore all things girlie! So my challenge to you is to FIGHT LIKE A GIRL, and create a card or project with some girlie embellishments on there!

I know that you have seen this image before, but I just love this little freebie Shy Bear from Squigglefly Digital Images.  It's called: Shy Bear: Caring Bear and it's drawn by Lynne Stansbery.

My "girlie" embellishments are flowers, bling, the bow in Shy Bear's hair and, of course, PINK!


I'm also entering this into the Freshly Made #7 Sketch Challenge.



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Squigglefly Digital Stamps - Shy Bear: Caring Bear
Stampin' Up patterned paper - Sending Love (retired)
Nesties - Classic Ovals, Large & Small
Eyelet Lace die
Beautiful Blooms II - #3 die
Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush & Stamper's Select White cardstock
Copic markers - R20/81/83, RV25 and E17/18



Thanks for stopping by AGAIN today!

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the bling and the flowers! Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Holly said...

Cute card Stephanie. Love the flowers. Congratulations on being on the Outlawz team - that's just awesome!

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my, this is soo cute ... love the Care Bear, love the cause!!!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Lesley Croghan said...

This is adorable and meaningful! Love the flowers and the bling! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Smiles,
Lesley

Cindy Hall said...

I love everything about it! The flowers with the rhinestone centers, the stamp, the DSP, but especially the meaning. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

That bear just makes me smile! So wonderful! Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jessie said...

What a cute card Stephanie! I love the bear!!! So so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...