Saturday, October 8, 2011

HYCCT1101C and Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenges

Quick post for a few challenges this week!

This is another Hope You Can Cling To 2011 card that is for the "Encircled With Love" Challenge which directed you to make a circle card.  Since I just got my very first Lil' Inkers order, I couldn't wait to use this little stamp set and die.


Isn't the pinwheel fun?


I'm entering this into the HYCCT1101c Challenge and the Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenge which was to make a fall colored card but you can NOT use a fall image.


Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
Lil' Inkers - Pinwheel stamp set and dies
Nesties - Standard Large Circles and Classic Large Scalloped Circle
Imaginisce patterned paper - Apple Cider
Vintage Cream cardstock
Echo Park brad - Sunny Days
Dark Chocolate ink



Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

4 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Very pretty! I haven't yet forked over some cashola for a pin wheel die, but this has me wanting to reach for my wallet!

Jessie said...

Oh what a fun card Stephanie! The pinwheel is great!

Amy said...

This pinwheel looks fab on a round card especially paired with that sentiment! It's great to see LID products being used!!

Kara said...

beautiful stephanie!! love the pinwheel on the round card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...