Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Find Your Happy Place HYCCT2011 Challenge

Good Morning!


Here is another card for the "Hope You Can Cling To 2011" challenges this year.

It's called.................
 

Every now and again, we all need to get away, either mentally or physically SOMEWHERE.  You can use the colors, the smells, the scene, or something you think about while you are there. The sky is the limit! Post a link to a photo if you'd like, or keep it secret to yourself. The goal is make something to bring a smile to the recipient's face, just like your happy place brings a smile to yours.

Hmmmmmmmm????  Anyone know where my happy place is???
Those of you who read my blog and know that I've coined the phrase "Campin' Stampin' " know that my favorite place is our river lot along the Juniata River in PA.  While there this last weekend, most of the leaves have fallen from the trees and only the pine trees are green.  That's where I got the inspiration for this card.

I didn't want to go "Christmas-y" with it, so I figured that this might bring a smile to a patient that needs to send a card in the middle of winter.  It will be the perfect fit.

I'm also entering this into the CAS-ual Friday #25 Challenge.



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Impression Obsession - Starry Tree stamp
the {stamps} of life - standup4setiments stamp set
American Krafts ribbon - Campy Trails
Pinefeather, Harvest Gold and Rustic Cream cardstock
Pinefeather button
Jute Twine
Smooch - Illuminate
Martha Stewart glitter glue - Carrara Marble
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Vintage Cream ink
Filigree embossing powder - Clear
Copic markers - E 17/18, Y18, YG67



Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful card! I love your ribbon tab and dimensional snow. ;)

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Julie Day said...

Super cute tree, love the ribbon loop and button :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jessie said...

I just love this tree Stephanie! I hope you are not camping this weekend in PA. Sounds a little messy up there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...