Sunday, October 23, 2011

Exciting News to Share!!!!

Good morning, everyone!!!!
I've got some fun and exciting news to share with all of you!
I've gotten asked to join the wonderful team of designers over at the Outlawz forum!!!  

Honestly, I was totally blown away and excited when I got an email from Colleen (the founder) to join the CAS team (Clean and Simple).  These ladies have a top notch forum, and I am so honored to be working with them.  
The first thing you'll notice is all of the challenges they have along with FANTASTIC sponsors (Can you say Oozaks???  ***swoon***).  There is a challenge every day of the week with all kinds of options......CAS, Greeting Cards, Copic Markers, Color challenges, Sketch challenges.......etc.  You get the idea.  Seriously, go and check them out if you are in need of something a bit different.  You won't be disappointed.
So, on that note...........
Starting today and running until October 29th is the CAS challenge in which you are to use a leaf image on your Clean & Simple card.

I chose to pull out my favorite PTI leaf stamp sets and combine them with the woodgrain impression plate.  Such easy and quick cards that are ready to mail.  All done in about 20 mins. 
Gotta love that!!!  ;-)
 
I absolutely fell in love with the new Harvest Gathering DCWV mat stack.  This plaid paper has been calling to me for over 2 weeks.  I finally got to use it on the gorgeous die-cut leaf.

If you click to enlarge either picture, you really get to see the woodgrain impression so much better.

Please consider entering this week's CAS challenge.
I'd love to see what you create!!!
 

BTW......If you would help joining the NING site or navigating around the forum, please shoot me an email.  I'd be happy to explain anything that seems confusing.


Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
Leaf Prints stamp set and dies
Falling Leaves stamp set (sentiment) 
Double Ended Banner die
Woodgrain impression plate
DCWV patterned paper - Harvest Gathering mat stack
Kraft & Summer Sunrise cardstock
Dark Chocolate ink
Vintage Buttons Mix - Autumn
Jute Button Twine



Thanks so much for sharing my good news!

9 comments:

Kara said...

congratulations, that's awesome!!

Leigh said...

Congratulations, Stephanie! Very well deserved!
Great cards, too! I love the texture you added with the plaid and the woodgrain ip!

Cathy Weber said...

Congrats, Stephanie! No one deserves to be on a design team more than you! You make such beautiful cards and this DT is right up your alley. I am so happy for you and I will make sure to play along with you one of these days soon. Congratulations!

carol (krillsister) said...

Congratulations! You create some very lovely cards.

Deanna Jean said...

Congrats..that's great! Love the leaves on these cards.

Joyce said...

Congratulations and love your card! I would love some help, as I just made a card that would fit the challenge as you describe it, but have no idea how to navigate the outlawz web site. Thanks.

Jessie said...

Congratulations Stephanie!! How cool!!! Your cards are so simple but so beautiful!!

Kim O'Connell said...

YAY! Congrats to you, Stephanie! Very happy for you! Love your CAS card!

Amy said...

Wahoo Stephanie! Congrats on this DT position! I'm not familiar with this site so I'll have to head over there and check it out! I love the texture you've added to this card.....it certainly jazzes up an otherwise CAS design! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...