Thursday, October 6, 2011

Back to Christmas cards!!

Yep!  I'm back with more cards that I made while camping!

I will admit that when I go "Stampin' Campin', "  I do tend to CASE cards (copy and steal everything), because it is just too difficult to pack for "creative freedom."  So, going with an idea and materials is a big, big help.

I have to tell you that when I saw Debbie Olson's Christmas cards using the new Edgers #4 and Photo Finishers dies, I knew that these would be easy to mass produce and be easy to mail this holiday.  So, I have to give credit where credit is due........Please check out her blog post with the card that gave me so much inspiration to just run with a ton of these.  You can find it HERE!


I totally love the Photo Finisher dies!
I used Edgers #3 dies for these cards instead of #4, but I still love the results!


Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
Photo Finishers: Holiday stamp set and dies
Edgers #3 dies
imaginisce patterned paper - Polar Expressions
Pure Poppy & Stamper's Select White cardstock
VersaFine ink – Crimson Red



Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

1 comment:

Karen C. said...

Another great set of Christmas cards, Stephanie. I didn't get the photo finishing dies, but I'm thinking I may have to add them to my next order. I really like the versatility of these. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...