Monday, October 17, 2011

Another set of Christmas Cards

More Christmas cards.......but, a simpler version that what I had shown last week.

Such a simple, simple card that is completely flat and easy to mail!!!

I did cut these cards a tad bit smaller so that the Photo Finisher die cut lies over the edges.  You can see it best in the top card.


Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
Photo Finishers: Holiday stamp set and dies
Christmas Prints patterned paper
DCWV patterned paper - Christmas Combo (dark green edgers)
Stamper's Select White cardstock
VersaFine ink – Olympia Green



Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

3 comments:

Pryn said...

Simple, easy to mail and GORGEOUS!!!! Oh my goodness, Stephanie!!! These are CAS at its finest!!!

Love and Hugs to you my DT Sistah!

Jessie said...

Loving all your Christmas cards Stephanie!! These are so great!

Cheryl said...

These are just perfect! Love CAS cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...