Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Another HYCCT card!!!

Here's another quick post with another Hope You Can Cling To 2011 card!!!This is my 2nd post of the day, so if you'd like to see another HYCCT card, please click the "Home" button and scroll down below this post.

So the name of this challege is.........

Make a project that features bees, a bee-friendly scene (preferably with bees present, like a flower garden w/ bees), or the color yellow!


Love this honeycomb patterned paper!
I think my favorite part of this card is the big poofy ribbon.......lol


Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
Honey Bees stamp set
Honey Bees Sentiments stamp set
Happy Trails stamp set
MFT - Well Worn dies
Echo Park patterned paper - Country Drive
Pink Patterns patterned paper
Simply Chartreuse cardstock
Berry Sorbet 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
VersaFine ink – Onyx Black
Simply Chartreuse ink




Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute! I really need to make/ send more get-well cards. Thanks for sharing!

Jessie said...

This card just made me smile Stephanie! I love your colors and the bee is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...