Monday, October 24, 2011

Another Hope You Can Cling To 2011 card!

Hello, again!!!
This is my 2nd post of the day, so if you want to see the Squigglefly challenge for this week, just click the "Home" button and then scroll down to the post below this one.


This is another card that I made this weekend in order to catch up on the HYCCT challenges.

It's called.................
 

"HOPE" makes me think of looking up and to the future! The dictionary says it's looking forward with expectation! And things ARE lookin' up for the future - survival rates are better than ever before and research is bringing better and more effective treatments on the scene! Our challenge today is to make a card with things we can see when lookin' up! Let your creativity run loose with butterflies, birds, bees, ladybugs, balloons, airplanes, clouds, sky, stars, sun, rainbows, sunsets, mountains...you get the idea!

Since we were camping......one of my favorite things to do is "look up" at all the birds!  That makes this image just perfect for this challenge.


I'm also entering this into the Play Date Cafe #104 Color Challenge.



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Little Bitty Bird stamp set
Winterberry stamp set
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients cardstock - Avocado
Autumn Rose & Stamper's Select White cardstock
Spring Moss ink
Memento ink - Rich Cocoa
Copic markers - RV32/34 and Y13



Thanks for stopping by AGAIN today!

4 comments:

Baseret said...

I love what you have done with the Winterberry set!!Adorable!

Heather said...

Love your clean and simple style card- perfect for the challenge!

Pryn said...

BEAUTIFUL card Stephanie!! I love that sweet little birdie :) The colors look amazing together!

Love and Hugs to you my DT Sistah<3

Jessie said...

What a sweet card Stephanie! I love the little birdy! I am sitting in my kitchen watching the birds have there breakfast! They do make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...