Friday, October 7, 2011

And more Christmas cards..................

More cards that I made while camping!

Sorry for the same explanation as yesterday........but, if you visited, you just skip right to the eye-candy!




I will admit that when I go "Stampin' Campin', "  I do tend to CASE cards (copy and steal everything), because it is just too difficult to pack for "creative freedom."  So, going with an idea and materials is a big, big help.

I have to tell you that when I saw Debbie Olson's Christmas cards using the new Edgers #4 and Photo Finishers dies, I knew that these would be easy to mass produce and be easy to mail this holiday.  So, I have to give credit where credit is due........Please check out her blog post with the card that gave me so much inspiration to just run with a ton of these.  You can find it HERE!


I totally love the Photo Finisher dies!
This paper is so, so beautiful!  You have to enlarge it to see all the embossed petals on those flowers.  I got it at my LSS in July and now I'm hoping that they still have it when I go back.


Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
Photo Finishers: Holiday stamp set and dies
Edgers #3 dies
American Crafts Dear Lizzy patterned paper - Merry Mistletoe & Sprakling Season
Stamper's Select White cardstock
VersaFine ink – Satin Red



Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

4 comments:

Kara said...

Very pretty. Love all the shapes!

Gayatri said...

Beautiful layout and lovely colors. Love the edger die and the photo finisher die finishes the ard beautifully. Great work Steph!

Jessie said...

Stephanie loving what you have done with the photo finisher dies! Your cards are wonderful!! Boy you sure got lots done camping!!

Remigius said...

Nice Christmas Cards given .... thanks for sharing us and i am too happy due the Christmas is near and near day by day.............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...