Saturday, October 8, 2011

And even MORE Christmas cards........................

Once again, if you've visited over the last few days..........skip the commentary and head straight to the pictures........I loved making these cards!

I will admit that when I go "Stampin' Campin', "  I do tend to CASE cards (copy and steal everything), because it is just too difficult to pack for "creative freedom."  So, going with an idea and materials is a big, big help.

I have to tell you that when I saw Debbie Olson's Christmas cards using the new Edgers #4 and Photo Finishers dies, I knew that these would be easy to mass produce and be easy to mail this holiday.  So, I have to give credit where credit is due........Please check out her blog post with the card that gave me so much inspiration to just run with a ton of these.  You can find it HERE!


I totally love the Photo Finisher dies!


Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
Photo Finishers: Holiday stamp set and dies
Edgers #3 dies
American Crafts Dear Lizzy patterned paper - Poinsettia and Pine & Comfort and Cheer
Pinefeather & Stamper's Select White cardstock
VersaFine ink – Olympia Green



Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Love them Stephanie! Great color choices! Love the stripped DP!! Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...