Monday, October 3, 2011

2 More Christmas cards!

I'm still camping and I'm still cold! LOL

But..........It has been the most productive card-making weekend that I've had in a long, long time.  This weekend, I made 25 cards!!!  22 of which are Christmas cards, so be ready for some holiday eye-candy throughout this week.

Today I'm featuring 2 of the Christmas cards to fit a new challenge forum that I found (see details and links below).  I would have made more; however, the Kaiser Kraft 6x6 patterned paper pack I just bought only had 2 sheets of the adorable ornament paper.  That, paired with PTI's new Autumn Rose cardstock, make these non-traditional colored Christmas cards just perfect.


Love the sentiment for these!
Lots of new goodies for these cards.......Kaiser Craft Silly Season patterned paper, PTI's new Autumn Rose cardstock and Stylish Sentiments: Holiday stamp set, and finally new bling from my Simon Says Stamps order that came on Friday that DH brought with him when he got here!  ;-)


I found a new forum and am just loving The Outlawz!!!  There are challenges daily and they are such good ones!  This is for Wednesday's Sketch Challenge.



Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
Stylish Sentiments: Holiday stamp set
Snowfall stamp set (background w/ VersaMark)
Kaiser Craft - Silly Season patterned paper & Plum pearls
Autumn Rose & Kraft cardstock
VersaMark ink
VersaFine ink – Onyx Black



Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

7 comments:

Leigh said...

These are gorgeous, Stephanie! I'm so impressed that you can make card while camping! That would totally make camping more enjoyable, in my opinion!

Kara said...

25 cards!! wow!! these are great!

carol (krillsister) said...

Love the colors on these cards. I am sure by now you have made all your Christmas cards or close to it. Lucky girl!

Jessie said...

Ok I hope you area home from camping and warming up!! Your card is beautiful!

Caren B said...

Great card, I love the Stylish Sentiments set. I think it will get a lot of use on my Christmas cards!

Monica K. said...

These are so great, Stephanie!! I love the non traditional colors you used. I got that sentiment set too, can't wait to sit down and play with it. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Jen Carter said...

I love these Stephanie!! They are so pretty and the layout is so fun!! Love the ornaments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...