Friday, September 23, 2011

A Snowy Thank You!!!

Hi, everyone!

Yep!  I'm still feeling these holiday/wintery cards!  
Not sure why, but I'm going to have quite the stash!

I just love the Sassy Snow stamp set from Skipping Stones Designs.  This was the very first set that I purchased from them.........Now??? Don't even ask how many sets I have.....lol

This set can be sassy or to the point. 
It can be fun or made into wonderful Christmas cards.
 
Today, I'm featuring as a wintery thank you.
This card was so quick and simple to make.  It will be a great thank you for holiday gifts or just a thank you during the blustery, cold winter.  I just love all those shades of blue!



Today I also used i{heart}2stamp's September Sketch for this card.
Did you know that Skipping Stones is the sponsor for their sketch this month???
You have lots of time to participate and win some SSD stamps!!! 
So, go create something fabulous!



Materials Used:
Skipping Stones Design - Sassy Snow stamp set
Bo Bunny patterned paper - Midnight Frost Collection
PTI - Enchanted Evening and Stamper's Select White cardstock
Nesties - Large Standard Circles & Classic Large Scallop Circles
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Liquid Applique - White
Copic markers - C1/2/7, YR07 & B21
Copic marker - Special Black 110 (for the exclamation point)


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

That is SO cute! Great take on that sketch. I just love the DSP that you chose!

I'm Renee said...

Fabby card!!
Love that used it for a "snowy" thank you :)
And the papers are perfect for it!
You must have your Christmas cards all ready to mail now...
you have been one very busy cardmaker!
Can't wait to get caught up on things in my "have to" life so I can get started on more things in my "want to" life...
like Christmas cards...
but they should be moved to my "have to" list...
since I feel it fast approaching :)

Sandy said...

Such a cute snowman, lovely papers and layout. It's funny we have no snow here in Adelaide but snowmen always have an appeal. A lovely, fun card,
Sandy

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

You're getting me in the mood for the holidays! Love the card! :)

Kara said...

he's so cute and happy!! love it

Jessie said...

I love this snowman!! He is so cute!! Wonderful card Stephanie!

Katie Gehring said...

So fab! That snowman is too cute! Great take on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...