Friday, September 9, 2011

Skipping Stones Feature Friday!!!

Hi, everyone!

Welcome to my very first Skipping Stones Feature Friday!


Today, I'll be featuring an older set called Happy Halloweenie!
Just in time, wouldn't you say???


This set is so, so fun for the upcoming holiday!
sooooooooooooooooooooo.........

I'm creeping by.........

I just loved using such bright and bold colors on this card!  I usually don't make Halloween cards, but seeing that this one is to say "Hi," it's right up my alley! 

Here are those spiders again........crawling over the bottom!  EEK!



Here's a peek at the entire set!
Isn't that "Boo" poem cute?
I can't wait to use it on something for my students this year!


Today I also used i{heart}2stamp's September Sketch for this card. 
Did you know that Skipping Stones is the sponsor for their sketch this month???
You have lots of time to participate and win some SSD stamps!!!



Materials Used:
Skipping Stones Design - Happy Halloweenie stamp set
Skipping Stones Design - Friendly Fruit stamp set (the "......" before the sentiment)
Martha Stewart Holiday Mat Pad (from 2010)
1/2" corner rounder punch
Nesties - Large & Small Standard Circles
PTI - True Black & Stamper's Select White cardstock
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black & London Fog (inside spiders)
Tim Holtz distress inks - Mustard Seed
Copic marker - YR 18


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

This is terrific Stephanie! I just ordered this set - can't wait for it to arrive! Happy Weekend!
~Meredith

Cathy Weber said...

I think this is a great Halloween card Stephanie, you should make more of them. That daddy long leg spider is such a great image, so different from the spider stamps I see everywhere. Your students will love that poem whenever you share it with them.

Jingle said...

Very cute card!!!

Karen B. said...

Love the bold colors and that slinky spider!

Kara said...

very cool!

Tammy said...

Really cute card! The DP you used is awesome!

Jessie said...

Love it Stephanie!! I am glad I am not the only one who does not make Halloween cards! Hope you had a great day at the game!

Shirley said...

How scary fun!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...