Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Skipping Stones Designs #92 Sketch Challenge!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

I'm so excited to be joining you today with my very first card as a DT member for Skipping Stones Design!!!!

We have a jam-packed September all ready for you!  This month's guest sketch artist is the awesome Amy Sheffer!!!  Wait until you see each of her sketches this month........They'll make creating your cards a breeze!



Today, I'm featuring SSD's Birthday Purses!  This set is one of my favorites and use it often!
Isn't this funky patterned paper just awesome as the backdrop of this card!  I totally love the colors and wild pattern!




Here's this week's Skipping Stones #92 Sketch below:
The star in this sketch can be replaced by anything........Thus the purse in my card above!


I'd love to see what you create this week using this sketch!  It's so versatile and easy to make work with any stamp set! 

Thanks to Amy for a wonderful sketch!!!



Need more inspiration???  Be sure to check out the other Skipping Stones DT creations!
They all just ROCKED this sketch!



And Guest DTs

Amy Sheffer
Vanessa Menhorn




Materials Used:
Skipping Stones Design - Birthday Purses stamp set
Basic Grey patterned paper - Lime Rickey
Taylored Expressions - Blue ribbon and Tiny Twinkles
VersaMagic ink - Night Sky
Copic markers - YR18 and R59




HAPPY STAMPING!

10 comments:

Wendy said...

I am so in love with the lively colors you chose for your card. Great job Stephanie!! I hope you have a super week!!!

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! Love it! :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous, Stephanie! Love the wild paper combo and the stylish purse!

Kandi Phillips said...

Love these bright and fun colors! The purse is too cute and I can't wait to go stamp with this set now!

Karen B. said...

Awesome and such fun bold colors.

nicoleqmullen said...

That DP is just fantastic, love it!!

Jessie said...

Stephanie love love the purse!! Oh such a cute card!!

Shannan Teubner said...

What a fun card, Stephanie! I love those fun, bright colors!

Vanessa said...

Wow, I love these colors and patterns, too! Great card, Stephanie!

Taylor U. said...

This is so fun!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...