Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge!!!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

Welcome to SSD's Sketch Challenge 95!
Are you ready for another fantastic sketch to get your crafty mojo flowin'???

Well, Amy Sheffer is providing today's fabulous sketch inspiration and I'm very sad to see this month end because this is her very last sketch with us.  She has really put out such wonderful sketches this month and I absolutely loved each and every one of them.

This is also the last week for our fabulous guest designers. We are going to miss all of you, as your creations were just beautiful.  Make sure you visit  Nicole Mullan, Amber Daigre, Cristina Kowalczyk, Vanessa Menhorn and Chan Vuong so you can see their final projects for this month! 


I'm giving you a sneak peek this week.  You can't purchase this set, yet......but, you are going to want it!  

It's a holiday set that is just gorgeous!  

Want a peek?


Do ya???



Scroll down just a little farther!






Sorry about that, I couldn't help myself.

All of the images in this set have a musical score on the inside with a thick bold outline.  My outline does appear water colored because of a new technique I learned to do with distress inks.  The image is a bit more crisp if you use regular inks.

Isn't this sentiment just beautiful?  Yep!  This is included in Christmas Song, too!


Are you ready to play along?
Here's this week's Skipping Stones #95 Sketch:


Head over to the other Skipping Stones DT blogs to see what they have created with Amy's last sketch for the month!


I can't wait to see what you create this week!!!

Materials Used:
Skipping Stones Design - Christmas Song stamp set
Authentique patterned paper - Wonder
PTI cardstock - Ripe Avocado & Vintage Cream
PTI - Mat Stack #4 die & Red Baker's twine
Tim Holtz distress inks - Fired Brick & Peeled Paint
VersaMagic ink - Red Magic
Misc. ribbon 



HAPPY STAMPING!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Great sneak peek Stephanie. I hope your having a great week!!

Jingle said...

LOL! Fun post and a very pretty card! I can't wait to ink this set up!

nicoleqmullen said...

LOVE your card, and adore the sneak peek, this set is now on my wishlist just from your card :)

Karen B. said...

This is a beautiful card-I like how you showcase the inside too!

Vanessa said...

This is beautiful, Stephanie! Love it!

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! Gets me in the mood for Christmas! :)

Taylor U. said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...