Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Magazine reject!

Good morning, everyone!

Just a quick post to share a card that did not make it through one of the magazines that I keep submitting to.  I hope that all this effort pays off sooner or later.....lol  I've been submitting and submitting and just can't seem to get anything picked up.  I won't quit trying, though!



Here's the reject!


Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
Simple Sentiments stamp set
Bloom Builders 1 dies
My Mind’s Eye Stella Rose - Hattie patterned paper & brad
Fine Linen cardstock
Ocean Tides felt
American Crafts – Campy Trails twine
Etsy’s Charming Crochet - Crocheted Flower
Vintage Holiday Button Mix
VersaFine ink – Vintage Sepia


Thanks so much for visiting me today! 
 

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

A beautiful card Stephanie. Calm colors. Sorry it didn't get picked up :(

Leigh said...

Don't keep trying, Stephanie! Your cards are lovely and I'm sure one will get picked up for publication soon!

Marybeth said...

Your card is beautiful , It's not a reject , just didn't fit their needs. Never quite trying your cards are beautiful. Did you crochet the flower?

carol (krillsister) said...

This is a beautiful card in many ways. The color combination is great as well as the layout. Love the flower. Keep trying.

Michelle Philippi said...

What a nice, soft color pairing...and literal soft elements to go with; pretty....

Jessie said...

Awesome card Stephanie! I love the felt flower with the crochet center! Sorry your card did not get picked up! I have a feeling that someday you will have cards picked! You have great style and beautiful cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...