Friday, September 16, 2011

Lovin' my Campin' stamps!!!

Hello, everyone!

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you know that I just love camping in our new camper along the Juniata River.
It's peaceful!
It's beautiful!
And, it's so serene!

I bought my first set of Market Street Stamps just because of their Gone Campin' set and I have fallen in love.  In fact, I actually ordered it while on our long stay there this past summer!  I have a feeling that I will eventually have many more sets other than just this one!  ;-)


Here's another campin' card!
Didn't those marshmallows turn out cute??? I wanted to make them look like they were "browning" over the campfire.......so, I used my Copic marker E99 and a TON of the Colorless Blender and the color sort of went where it wanted making it look like a browning marshmallow! 


 I used Market Street's Color Challenge for this month, and Card Pattern's #132 Sketch Challenge  in order to make my card!







Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Market Street Stamps - Gone Campin' stamp set
Imaginisce patterned paper - Apple Cider
DCWV - Autumn Amber Stack
Woodgrain impression plate
Dark Chocolate, Terracotta Tile and Lemon Tart cardstock
Martha Stewart glitter glue - Brownstone
VersaMagic ink - Jumbo Java
Memento ink - Rich Cocoa
Misc. ribbon
Copic markers - 0 and E99


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

8 comments:

whoistracy said...

Too cute Steph! I love those little marshmallows, they just make me smile. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Kara said...

so cute!!

Kim O'Connell said...

Love your toasted marshmellows! What a perfect stamp set for you! I was so envious that you were able to brig all of your stamping stuff with you when you went to the river. i had some serious withdrawls when we were in the white Mountains in NH. GMTA.....you made my hurt with that one, but I figured it out.....and then I thought it was funny that I was initially stumped!

Michele Gross said...

Those toasty little marshmallows are adorable! Fun take on the colors :) Glad you were able to join us at Market Street Stamps!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

what a a fun card!!!!

Jessie said...

To cute Stephanie!! Love the marshmallows!! Neat set!

wendyp said...

those marshmellows are too cute!!!

steph said...

SUPER cute, Stephanie! Love how you made the marshmallows look toasted- so fun! LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...