Sunday, September 18, 2011

Jumpin' Java! It's Another Coffee Card!

Coffee, anyone!

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you know that I just love my coffee.  And I think I love coffee stamps even a bit more..........So, with that in mind, when I saw Verve's release for August, I was jazzed!


Lovin' these coffee sets!

I love the "Java" stamp and used it for an awesome background

This coffee stamp was on sale at Blockheads and I just had to have it for a border stamp.  BTW.....This photo looks blurry, but if you click to enlarge it, it will be much better.






Materials Used:
Verve - Better with You stamp set
Blockheads - Coffee Border Set stamp
MFT - Sweet Stack Labels dies
Dark Chocolate, Kraft and Vintage Cream cardstock
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients - Cranberry cardstock and grosgrain ribbon
VersaMagic ink - Jumbo Java & Gingerbread
VersaFine ink - Vintage Sepia and Crimson Red



Go have another cuppa' joe!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Yum!! coffee...mine is brewing right now!!

Denise said...

Oh, I am off to see this set... I {love} coffee!! I also love the layout of this card... great sketch that you did a fabulous job with! HUGS

Kim O'Connell said...

LOVE IT! I'd clink my coffee cup to yours if I could! Love the color scheme and the inside is so cool!

Jessie said...

Great card Stephanie!! I so love my coffee and my coffee stamps!

Jen Adcock said...

Jumpin' Java is right! This is so cool. I don't half mind a good cuppa either. This is fantastic. Way to work the sketch too. I just always admire how well put together and finished your cards are. You're one classy crafter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...