Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Christmas Card.......AGAIN!!!

Hi, everyone!

I've got another Christmas card for you.  I'll tell ya........This weekend, I made a few of them.  Must be the little bit of chill over PA that has me in the mood for Christmas.  Well, it's either that or PTI's September release (which should be arriving this week!!!).


Here's the newest one!
I love this Starry Tree and actually have 8 of them made up because I did them on a camping trip.  Looks like they will be made into all different cards!  ;-)


Love this sketch!  Will definitely be used over and over again!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Impression Obsession - Starry Branches stamp
Impression Obsession - Enjoy the Magic stamp
Impression Obsession - Warm Wishes stamp (inside sentiment)
DCWV patterned paper - The Christmas Combo
Recollections - Snowflake embellishment stickers
Kraft & Pinefeather cardstock
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Smooch - Illuminate
Martha Stewart glitter glue - Carrara Marble
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic markers - E 17/18, Y18, YG67



Thanks again, for stopping by!


6 comments:

Rose A said...

STeph I'm catching up on blog surfing and you always have so many cards for eye candy !! Love this one, the "glitter" snow and holy did you cut this out by hand?? Looks great!

Cathy Weber said...

There is so much on this card to like Stephanie. First, the interpretation of the sketch is really creative. I looked at it twice to figure out what you did for that swirly thing on the side and the snowflakes you used were so great. Bet others only use twine, that's what I would have done! LOL. The coloring on the tree and the snow added to it were so pretty. Great job on this one, a favorite for me.

Alanna said...

Super cute card. Love the snow you made. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

StephC said...

Beautiful card! Love the snow under the tree, nice touch. Thanks for playing along with this weeks CCC!

Jessie said...

Sweet tree Stephanie!! I am getting into my Christmas making mood! I got my PTI release yesterday and played with my new stuff this afternoon! Looking forwards to seeing your stuff!!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Fabulous card...love the colors! Thanks for joining us at CCC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...