Saturday, September 10, 2011

2 more wedding cards!!!

Good morning everyone!

Quick post for me as I have had a busy, busy week and have scheduled this post ahead of time so that when you read it........I'll be enjoying the PSU vs. Alabama game up at Happy Valley!  Let's just hope that I'm dry while you are reading this, too!!! LOL

I had a request for 2 more wedding cards based on past ones that I have posted here on my blog............so, here they are, just in different colors to match the two wedding parties.


This first one is for an autumn wedding in which the bridesmaids are wearing a deep orange.  You can find my materials list for this by CLICKING HERE!






 This second card didn't need to be as formal the wedding colors are royal blue and orange.
You can get the details for this card by CLICKING HERE!




I hope you are having a FANTASTIC SATURDAY!!!!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie!! I love the scallops on the first card and the just Married on the license plate!

Karen C. said...

Great cards Stephanie and both are so different. I really love the first one -- I am an Autumn colour gal at heart, so these colours always appeal to me!! Hope you have a great (and dry, warm) weekend.

Michelle Philippi said...

That autumn wedding card is really pretty. I love that you have it on white which is classic wedding but those fall colors really pop.

Anne B said...

Beautiful cards, Stephanie. Love the different looks and the car is a super cute idea :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...