Saturday, August 20, 2011

Thanks a million!

Happy, Happy Saturday to ya!!!

Just a quick card for my very first My Mind's Eye Card Challenge.  I didn't even know that they offered challenges or I would have been all over this much, much sooner.  I just love MME patterned papers and embellishments......and now, since they are making the trims to match some of their papers........I am in HEAVEN!


Here's a very simple TY card that I made using their patterned papers, trims and decorative brads.

Don't you just love how everything coordinates???


Here is the sketch from MME:
Those tags made the layout so fun to work with!


Materials Used (All MME, except where noted):
PTI - Signature Series: Butterfly (sentiment)
PTI - Tag Sale #3 die
Stella Rose patterned paper - Hattie
Stella Rose decorative brads - Hattie
Stella Rose trims - Gertie
Etsy's Charming Crochet - White crocheted flower
PTI ink - Fresh Snow
Filigree embossing powder - White



Thanks for stopping by and have a most awesome weekend!

6 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Love this color combo! So rich and classy and that ric rac just pops! Love it!

I'm Renee said...

I love it!!
That paper is fabulous...
and love that ric-rac!!
A fabby, fabby card...
gorgeous!
How do you manage to fit in s many challenges?
It amazes me!!
I'm lucky to get one or two a week!

Danielle said...

Love the colors on this card!! I love My Mind's Eye and just bought a bunch of new 6x6 pads so I'll have to look into the challenges!

carol (krillsister) said...

The pattern papers are gorgeous. they made beautiful tags. Love the flower too!

Deanna Jean said...

These colors are amazing together and that flower is beautiful.

Jessie said...

Oh so cute! Love the tags! The flower is really neat! Thanks for sharing Stephanie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...