Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Supporting Each Other.......That's what it's all about!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

I've got another Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge for you today as a guest DT for the month of August!!! Only 1 more to go next week.  Where has the time gone???


Here is my card using Bras - Vol. 1 and Everyday Blessings and Teri's new sketch (below)!
I created my own patterned blocks by using the swirls from Everyday Blessings and VersaMagic ink in Wheat.  That color is a favorite match for Kraft when I use it.

Please click to enlarge so that you can see the swirly again at the bottom and read the sentiment.


Love this week's sketch from Teri!
Skipping Stones #90 Sketch:
As you can probably tell, I did rotate the sketch for my card.

I'll also be using this card in the CR84FN #36 Color Challenge.  These colors are so fabulous together and I love how the sketch and the color worked so well together.



Be sure to visit all of the DT creations so that you can give them some love, too!


Wendy Jordan http://papertherapy-wendy.blogspot.com/


And Guest DTs

Teri Anderson http://terisplace.wordpress.com/


I can't wait to see all of your creations!


Materials Used:
Skipping Stones Design - Bras Vol. 1 and Everyday Blessings stamp sets
DCWV - Lemon Flavor matstack
Echo Park - Summer Days patterned paper
Nestabilities - Small & Large Standard Circles
PTI - Kraft, Dark Chocolate & Stamper's Select White cardstock
VersaMagic ink - Wheat, Cloud White & Gingerbread
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Want2Scrap - Amber rhinestones




HAPPY STAMPING!

6 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Brenda Weaver said...

how fun and cute!!

Brenda Weaver said...

how fun and cute!!

Karen B. said...

You inspire me so much to start decorating the INSIDES of my cards! This card is grand!

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Stephanie I love your 'Bravisimo' card!

Jessie said...

Oh so cute!! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...