Monday, August 1, 2011

Really exciting news!!!

I'm back today with a 2nd post with some exciting news, so please hit the "Home" button and then scroll down under this post to see the Squigglefly Challenge for the week.  You don't want to miss that post!


So, my exciting news????

I was asked back in May to join the DT of Skipping Stones as a guest DT member for the month of August!!!


I'm so very excited to work the very talented ladies on this team and will be showcasing cards using Skipping Stones Design stamps for the whole month!!  Their sketch challenges are on Tuesdays, so my first card will be featured tomorrow!!!

To share in my wonderful news, please visit the Skipping Stones Design blog.  While there, don't forget to check out their funny, sassy stamps......I think I have at least a dozen sets and can't wait to get more.  You'll love them!

12 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Congratulations!! That is wonderful news!!

Tammy said...

Congratulations!

Kelly said...

Congrats!!

Kim O'Connell said...

Niiiiiiiiiice! Well deserved! You were the one who peaked my interest in SKipping Stones Design! Congrats, Stephanie!

Amy said...

I saw this news Stephanie and had to come over and Congratulate you!!! This is awesome and you will do amazing things for SSD! You always use their stamps so well!

Danielle said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news!!

Heather said...

Awesome Stephanie! Congratulations!

Jen said...

Yay! Couldn't happen to a nicer and oh so talented person! Congratulations! *happy dance*

Jessie said...

How cool!! Looking forwards to see your creations!!

Karen C. said...

Congratulations, Stephanie. What super news for a very talented and crafty person!!

Jill said...

Woo hoo, Ms. Guest Designer!! I love SSD, and will have to make a point of doing at least one challenge in August!

Lorraine said...

Congrats on the Guest DT position, Stephanie! Can't wait to see what you create!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...