Thursday, August 11, 2011

My IO stamps have ARRIVED!!!

So, I've completely fallen in love with Impression Obsession and their Cover-A-Card stamps.  After winning a $25 GC for a blog hop challenge I now am the proud owner of 12 of them.  But I never really ventured into their stamps because I'm a clear stamp girl and don't have room for the wooden blocks.  

With their last release and all of the hype over their Christmas line, I fell in love with 2 stamps.........a snowman and a little tree.  I decided to order those, as well.  When I went to order I got the choice to order them unmounted which really made me happy!!!  I don't have to store them somewhere different and they were cheaper that way!!!

So, I immediately broke out my new Starry Tree stamp and set to getting more Christmas cards done.  When I saw the preview of this one........I instantly thought GINGHAM!!!  I wanted a country Christmas card and I think it turned out adorable.

Please click to enlarge this so you can see the glittery snow and the glittery stars.  They are just what I wanted!  I do wish I could add a button on the ribbon, but these are going to be mailed out and I need them flat.
I'm so happy with the way they turned out that I may make another set of four.

Newest count = 91!!!

Materials used:
Impression Obsession - Starry Branches stamp
Impression Obsession - Enjoy the Magic stamp
Impression Obsession - Happy Christmas stamp (inside sentiment)
Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card - Gingham stamp
PTI - Kraft and Rustic Cream cardstock
PTI - Pinefeather satin ribbon
Smooch - Illuminate
Martha Stewart glitter glue - Sterling
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic markers - E 17/18, Y18, YG67


Thanks for stopping by today!!!

5 comments:

I'm Renee said...

OMG!!
That gingham is perfect!!
I love my IO's...
I have the Christmas outhouse...
*giggle*!
But just a couple CAC's...and a list a mile long!
And these cards are so fabby...
I love the "country" look with the tree...
the gingham...
the colors.
And I'm almost 1/2 way through twine...
hoping to get a couple more colors done tonight! :)

Cathy Weber said...

I love these cards, that gingham is so nice for a Country Christmas. I love the cute little tree and you did a great job cutting it out. I had to zoom in really close to see if it was a diecut or not. Another great couple of cards done, I bet you are getting close to your goal!

Karen C. said...

These are really great, Stephanie. I don't think you need to worry about adding buttons etc. The glitter and details on the tree give just enough bling!! I haven't made any cards yet, but I do have a few from last year that I didn't send out. Does that count?!!

Lorraine said...

These are beautiful, Stephanie! Love the colors, papers and stamps! and I cannot believe you are up to 91?! Wow, that's a big accomplishment!

Jessie said...

Oh so cute Stephanie!! I love the tree!! I am so impressed with your card count!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...