Friday, August 26, 2011

My first Market Street Stamps and Challenge!

Hi, everyone!
Are you happy it's Friday???
I am!  And, by the time you are reading this, I'll be at work and then headed straight to a wine festival to spend the weekend with the best friends EVER!!!  I look forward to this trip every year!



Okay.......on to the card!

I just got my very first Market Street Stamps two weeks ago, but haven't had a chance to use them.  When I saw that they had a camping set........I knew that would be my first.  Well, the cute little mosquito in the set totally has my heart and so, he's the image I chose for this card.



Here's what I made using my new set!
Isn't that striped paper so, so fun???  Love that the mosquito is pulling that green out of the patterned paper.  I also just LOVE the font in the sentiment. 

You might have to click to enlarge to see that I lightly stamped the mosquito again on the inside.  He's so, so adorable that I just had to use him again.



I was quite pleased that I had waited to use my new stamps because Market Street has sketch challenges every month, so I created this card with their challenge in mind......
Market Street Stamps Sketch #5.



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Market Street Stamps - Gone Campin stamp set
DCWV patterned paper - Safari Kids matstack
MFT - Layered Label dies
Vintage Cream cardstock
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients cardstock
Martha Stewart glitter marker - Silver
Memento ink - Rich Cocoa
VersaMagic ink - Jumbo Java
Tim Holtz distress ink - Tea dye (mosquito inside)
Copic markers - G 12/14 and E18


Thanks again for stopping by!


8 comments:

Denise said...

You MUST play along this week in the Cafe - you could win more MSS!! ;) Your mosquito is super cute.. I love that set and have it at the tippy-top of my wish list. HUGS.

Cathy Weber said...

Wow,yet another company I am going to have to try. I love this camping set, just perfect for you who goes camping quite often. Have a great time at your little get-away with your friends!

Meg said...

Yeah! Glad you got your hands on some MSS! This card is just so cute! You're right, that stripe is just fun and I love that you repeated it (and the skeeter) on the inside!

Annette said...

aww your card is just so cute... Love that stripe paper...

Jessie said...

Oh so cute Stephanie!! I love the mosquito!!

Amy said...

Hi Stephanie! I am so glad you picked up this MSS set! You used it so well along with the sketch! I love how you colored the little mosquito up!

DoBea A. said...

Great card Stephanie and so happy to have you join in on your first MSS Challenge!!!

Jess said...

Your design on the inside is awesome! Thank you so much for playing along with the sketch challenge at Market Street! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...