Sunday, August 21, 2011

Merci.......w/ Lots of Turquoise!!!

Good morning!


Today I have a special card that was such fun to make!
I don't get to do Mojo Monday challenges as much as I'd like but I loved this week's sketch so I forced myself to find the time to do it.

Love these sideways shots......So, this picture is for moi (that's about all the French that I know....LOL)!


If you click to enlarge, you will see the cutest little rhinestone in that corner flower.  Love it!


I used Mojo Monday's #204 Sketch and ColourQ's #98 Color Challenge for this card.   Even though I have no Stampin' Up cardstock, I tried my best to make the colors work with the patterned paper I had on hand.  Not too shabby!



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Think Big Favorites #3 stamp set
Impression Obsession Cover-a-Card stamp - Sketchy Flowers
DCWV - Autumn Amber & Cafe Mediterranean matstacks
Nesties - Large & Small Standard Circles
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Club kit - saddle stitch ribbon and brown cs
VersaMagic ink -  Sea Breeze & Turquoise Gem
Fiskars Emboss Plus Punch


Thanks so much for stopping by today!


10 comments:

Kara said...

great use of the sketch! love all that turq with the pop pf green and that little stone in the flower center is cute! perfect little touch!

euna said...

Such funky colours that POP! :) Totally awesome use of the sketch and a great mix of patterns/colours. Fab!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Stephanie! Love the variation of the dsp. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Leigh said...

This is gorgeous, Stephanie! Great design!

Kristi S said...

Very lovely! Love the colors!

Margaret M said...

Hey Stephanie! Hope you are doing fine..I've been MIA again but trying to get back in the groove! Love the card! Those colors are some of my favorites...and who doesn't like a little bling!

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. You used one of my favorite sentiments. Love the little popf of brown in the upper corner. Grat colors & patterns too.

Karen C. said...

Love all the layers of the patterned papers and colours, Stephanie. You sure did a great job with the sketch challenge.

Mad for Paper said...

I love the way you combined the colors. Did you emboss the background paper? it looks great.
TFS
Ang

Danielle said...

Love this card! These are some of my favorite colors, and I love how you combined patterns/textures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...