Saturday, August 13, 2011

Just the Ticket for Just a Note!!!!

Good Morning, everyone!

Ready for a bright and fun card today???

I got my rolled roses goin' again to make this fabby card!

Lovin' that Scarlet Jewel next to the turquoise fabric!

As soon as I saw the CPS #230 Sketch Challenge, I knew that I wanted to play with fabric again and make another rolled rose.  I'm so lucky to have a friend give me her fabric scraps, otherwise I wouldn't ever be making these awesome flowers.  A touch of bling in the center is all that it needed!

Here's the sketch!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Just the ticket stamp set and border die
Paper Tray stamp set
Lime Twist patterned paper - Happy Go Lucky
Scarlet Jewel and Ocean Tides cardstock
Fresh Snow ink
Filigree embossing powder - White
2-inch Gluber
Lush brads - Green


Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

I'm Renee said...

Fabby card!!
Love those colors...
and that flower...
will have to attempt:)

Lori said...

Oh Stephanie I LOVE this card!!! The flower is gorgeous and I just love the pp!!!

Amy said...

Make more, make more!!! That rose is FABULOUS!!!! And in Aqua Mist color!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...