Friday, August 12, 2011

Just a quickie.........

Good morning to you all!
It's Friday and you should be doin' a happy dance!

Just a quickie post with a quickie card for someone that needs a little cheering up.  



I used the colors from CR84FN's #35 Color Challenge!  Loved the purple and green together!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tranquility Trilogy stamp set
Simply Chartreuse satin ribbon
MFT - Sweet Stack dies
Stamper's Select White cardstock
Core'dinations cardstock - Stormy Gray
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients cardstock - purple
VersaMagic ink - Spring Pansy
Memento ink - Pear Tart
VersaFine ink - Smokey Fog and Onyx Black

10 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

You are rockin' that stamp set! Very pretty card. Love that color combo!

Arlene said...

Very pretty and great color combo! :)

Tess H. said...

I usually don't leave comments but when I saw this card all I could say was "Oh my!".
I have been thinking about getting this stamp set and now I MUST get it. I love the colors and your design. Great Job!

Kelly said...

So pretty! I need to do that more.. make cards for cheering people up instead of only Bday and Christmas.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh so pretty Stephanie! Love your beautifully stamped background! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

I'm Renee said...

It's beautiful!
Love the colors...
and that stamped background!!
Perfect! :)

Debgem said...

I think your stamped background is just super - love the triangle stamp, not seen it before. And the layers on the sentiment are fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Amy said...

Oh such a great use of this stamp set! I love every detail Stephanie!

Danielle said...

Love this card! Those colors are gorgeous! I'm afraid of the triangle set, but you make it look so great!

Cathy Weber said...

I wasn't too excited about those triangles when they were released, but they are really growing on me. I love what you did with them using those colors and the sentiment is really sweet. It looks so prety with the green ribbon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...