Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Gracious Vases Thank-You!

Hi, everyone!

Before I share, have I told you how much I totally appreciate your comments and visits?  It truly makes my day when I go to my email and see that I have to approve a message from one of you.  I want to sincerely thank-YOU for that and just because you visit me, I'd like to dedicate this card to you!

Thanks so much!


I just got PTI's Gracious Vases through the sale/trade forum over at PTI.  I love being able to buy and sell PTI items so that I always have something new (or mostly new) to play with.

Here's what I made using my new, used set......LOL

Love this patterned paper and I love it even more on a gray base.



I created this card with this challenge in mind......
The Deconstructed Sketch #15.



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Gracious Vases stamp set
Basic Grey patterned paper - Sweet Threads
Tag Sale #3 die
Flower Fusion #2 die
DCWV matstack - Linen Closet
Core'dinations cardstock - Stormy Gray
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Michael's ribbon
Copic markers - RV04/25


Thanks again for stopping by!


7 comments:

Jingle said...

This is very pretty!

Kara said...

cool paper! very pretty card!

Margaret M said...

Hey Stephanie! Great job on the challenge! I need to start going to these sketch challenges for inspirations instead of racking my brain! Love all the shades of color and how they stand out against the gray! TFS!

cards by cara said...

This is really gorgeous! I just posted a set of cards I made with the same set. It really is a pretty set, isn't it? :)

carol (krillsister) said...

Love the pattern paper. It really makes the card. I like how you colored the vases to mimic the background paper. Lovely card.

Leigh said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Stephanie!

Jessie said...

Oh my gosh your paper is awesome Stephanie!! Great card and the gray paper flows so well with your DP!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...