Friday, August 19, 2011

Get Well with a pitcher of flowers...........

Good Morning, everyone!

I've been hooked on my new set of stamps from PTI called Iconic Images.  I should probably apologize because you already have seen it once this week.  But, hey?  If the mojo is flowin' using it, why not!

Love this patterned paper and was needed to stock up my "Get Well" cards!
I am loving this pitcher of flowers.  How perfect for this sentiment!

Just a few simple flowers to dress up the bottom of the inside.


I followed a the 365 Cards Day 166 Sketch Challenge in order to make this beauty!

Here's the sketch!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Iconic Images stamp set
Healing Touch sentiments stamp set
The Girls Paperie patterned paper - Kisch
Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, and Vintage Cream cardstock
VersaFine ink - Toffee, Crimson Red & Onyx Black
VersaMagic ink - Hint of Pesto
Chamomile ink


Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Jessie said...

Love it!! I love the paper stripes!!

I'm Renee said...

I love that paper too!!
And it goes so well with that pitcher of flowers...
just makes for fabby card!!
Love it!! :)

Debbie Gaydos said...

Love this, Stephanie! The patterned paper is perfect, worked so well with the stamped flowers! Love how the inside is finished, too.

Kara said...

love the paper! gives the feeling of sweet country kitchen wallpaper!

Denise said...

SO pretty! You're right about these papers being perfect with the pitcher... match made in crafty heaven. HUGS

Cathy Weber said...

I will sound like I copied my comment, but I love the patterned papers you chose for this one! So pretty and I like that sketch too! Hey, did you see that you have to use all IO stamps on their challenges now? I think that is a big mistake, but I guess it is their challenge, their rules.

Arlene said...

Love the way you mixed the papers and they look really great with the image. Beautiful card!

wendipooh13 said...

such a pretty card, this is sooo lovely!!!!

Rose said...

beautiful :) and the inside is fantastic too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...