Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Coffee!!! I NEED more coffee!!!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

I'm back to introduce the 2nd sketch of August as a Guest DT member for Skipping Stones Design.

Anyone else need their coffee???
Need lots of coffee?
Dare to say.....ADDICTED to coffee???

I have to have my coffee and if I don't, I guarantee that I'll look like this in the morning.....lol

The writing in the background has a bunch of definitions for Thank-You!  I thought it was very fitting since I am very thankful when I get the java flowin'!

I carried the sketch through to the inside to pull it all together......as well as added an extra strip of the background from the front of the card.


Here's this week's Skipping Stones #88 Sketch below:


I'd love to see what you create this week using this sketch!  It's so versatile and easy to make work with any stamp set! 

Thanks, Teri for another wonderful sketch!!!



Be sure to check out the Skipping Stones DT creations!
They just ROCKED this sketch!

Wendy Jordan http://papertherapy-wendy.blogspot.com/


And Guest DTs

Teri Anderson http://terisplace.wordpress.com/




Materials Used:
Skipping Stones Design - Funny Coffee Vol. #1 stamp set
Hero Arts Clings stamp - Thank-You Definitions
Cuttlebug - Swirls embossing folder
PTI - Dark Chocolate, Rustic Cream & Stamper's Select White cardstock
VersaMagic ink - Jumbo Java & Cloud White
Memento ink - Rich Cocoa
Copic markers - R 30/81/83/85, BG 72/75, and E 000/00/11




HAPPY STAMPING!

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

woooo hoooooo...yes! my fav Skipping Stones Set! Love your take on the sketch...soooooo fun!

Karen B. said...

What a cute card! I think I'd look like that as well, if I didn't have some coffee! Great colors.

Jingle said...

So cute! I love it!!!

Brenda Weaver said...

cute, cute, Stephanie! Great interpretation of the sketch!

Wendy said...

Oh perfect. I love the coffee cup rings in the corners. Fabulous!!! How perfect that you mimicked the sketch in the inside as well. I hope your having a good day!

Tamra said...

Stephanie...this card is awesome....I love how you used the coffee stains, and ya gotta love that whole set! You did a super job on the sketch!

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

This is genius use of the sketch Stephanie! When I saw it I went 'duh'! Why didn't I think of that!

Marlene said...

Ha ha ha! Love it!! Her wild hair looks like mine in the morning. ;)

Fabby card!

Anonymous said...

A truer sentiment there never was!

Love this! Love what you did with it too!

Terri / Brat

Jessie said...

Great card Stephanie!! The saying so so true for me in the morning too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...