Thursday, August 18, 2011

Breaking out the Iconic Images!

Good morning, everyone!


I finally broke out my new Iconic Images set that PTI was giving away with a $100 purchase during their Stamp-a-Faire weekend.  There are so many gorgeous stamps in this set.

The patterned paper on this card is what I think I like the most!  It's so bright and fun and allowed me to pull many of the colors for the stamping out of the background.  I did mask off the pitcher in order to stamp the flowers and I love how the one flower is peeking out from behind the spout.

Please click to enlarge to see all the great details.  To make the sentiment "pop," I did heat emboss it using Fresh Snow ink and white embossing powder.



I used The Sweet Stop's #121 Sketch for this card.  I absolutely love all of the layering in this card!




Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Iconic Images stamp set
Everyday Classics stamp set (sentiment)
Double Ended Banner die
The Girls Paperie - Kisch patterned paper
Pure Poppy & Blueberry Sky cardstock
VersaMagic ink - Red Magic
Simply Chartreuse & Fresh Snow ink
Tim Holtz distress inks - Tumbled Glass
Filigree embossing powder - White
K&Company - Elegance Daisy


Thanks so much for stopping by today!


10 comments:

Kara said...

Wonderful mix of patterns. Love the colors!! Great card!

Denise said...

I love this card - adore these patterns! Iconic Images is such a beautiful and versatile set - can't wait to ink mine up. HUGS

Keva said...

This is so pretty! Love your colors and, yeah, I love that patterned paper, too.

Karen C. said...

Bright and summertime look to your card, Stephanie. I'm just working on some cards with Iconic Images - love the distressed look of the pitcher filled with cheery flowers.

Shelby Goolsby said...

I love this!! The papers are gorgeous, love this color combo and what a great image!! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Shannon White said...

Oooh, what aDarling Cheerful card! Love the pitcher of flowers and the perfect paired dps too! Very Pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

Arlene said...

Really great card...love the colors and patterned papers you used...beautiful!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card. I agree with you. The pattern paper is awesome. Love the layout too.

Janice M said...

Very pretty! Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Lorraine said...

Wow, Stephanie, I love this card! The colors, stamps, design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...