Wednesday, August 3, 2011

12 more Christmas Cards!!!

Happy Happy Humpday, everyone!

It's the middle of the week and we are headed to Friday!!!  My class will be over and I'll have about 2 weeks to enjoy before I head back to school.  I'm ready, but this last month just flew right by.

On Sunday, this past weekend, I was a bit of an emotional mess.  When I'm like this, I seriously need something to keep me busy and occupied so I just don't "think" and make myself worse......So, I stamped!  And stamped!  And stamped some more!

When I was done with the twelfth Christmas card I was so much better.  You see on Sunday, I also posted a card using the SCS #343 sketch and when I posted it over in their forum, it hit me that this could make beautiful, yet easy Christmas cards.  As mentioned in previous posts, I want to use up all of last year's patterned paper and embellishments BEFORE this year's start tempting me.  Well, I found a big package of Imaginisce paper and chipboard embellishments........



This is what that kit made!






This is the inside sentiment for all 12 of them.

And.........Did I mention that this makes 87 Christmas cards DONE???!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!

Even though this challenge is over, I still want to give credit to the SCS girls for this wonderful sketch.  As you can see it worked perfectly and is great when you want to use up scraps of patterned paper.  The SplitCoast Stampers #343 Sketch Challenge.



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Year of Flowers: Poinsettia stamp set
Snowflake Serenade stamp set (inside sentiment)
Imaginisce - Polar Expressions patterned paper and embellishments
Pinefeather & Rustic Cream cardstock
Fresh Snow ink
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kit - Red card stock
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
We R Memory Keepers - 1/8" corner punch




Thanks for stopping by today!!!

6 comments:

Kara said...

wow...87?? I was kinda feeling good that i have one done..hahaha!

Joyce said...

These are just beautiful.

I'm Renee said...

OK...I'm laughing with Kara...
I have 3!! :)
But I'll make more of those so it actually makes...12!
*giggle*
And these are gorgeous!!
Such a great idea to use up supply...
I have hoarding issues though...
I might need that hhmmm...
10 years from now!!
*giggle*
But super fabby cards...
love them all because they all have their own special elements!!
AWESOME!! :)

Anne B said...

87? You are definitely my Christmas heroine. I think I've done about 30 and they're all same design. Fabulous! Keep them coming :)

Jill said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! (Oh my gosh, that polar bear cub!!) What a PERFECT way to motivate yourself--use up all of last year's holiday "stuff" before being tempted by this year's . . . and get a ton of cards done in the meantime! Very impressive, missy! :-)

Jessie said...

Oh my 87!! I have none done yet!! I hope to get some done soon! Doing a few weekend card making things in the next few weeks! Love them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...