Saturday, July 23, 2011

Two adorable baby cards!

Saturday......Saturday......Saturday.......Saturday!!!

I'm home and all is well except I'm missing my better half terribly.  He stayed out at the river lot for several friends coming over the weekend.  I'm sure he's having a good time, but I miss him.


Here are 2 more cards that I made on Wednesday.  Because of the sketch that I used and the triangular panels, I decided to make 2 so I wouldn't have the scraps left over.  The only thing different is the sentiment on the front.

I just love this DCWV Green Tea Stack patterned paper.  It's perfect for a little boy card.  Don't you think?

Here's the 2nd one with a different sentiment.


The colors were inspired by this week's SCC Color Challenge.


And........I'm using it for the Card Positioning Systems #227 Sketch Challenge




Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Verve - Emery Plain Jane stamp
 Baby Button Bits stamp set (sentiments)
DCWV - Green Tea Stack
Stamper's Select White cardstock
Memento ink - Pear Tart
Versa Fine ink - Onyx Black


Thanks for stopping by to check out today's post!

1 comment:

Michelle Philippi said...

It is really great paper for a little boy...love that green in there...not too pastelly like normal bebe cards. That little elephant is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...