Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer Card Camp teaches me how to letterpress!

It's Friday!!!

I'm home and still unpacking.  I didn't realize I took so much!  But, it was definitely worth it.  Over the 13 days I was at our river lot, I got 23 cards made!!!  I call that a relaxing vacation!


Here's another card that I actually made on Tuesday while DH was fishing all afternoon.

Now THIS letterpressing came out just gorgeous!!! I used a folder today instead of an impression plate and love the results much better!  The two-step stamping on the flower is so fun to do.



I'm also using this card for the Clean & Simple #149 Sketch Challenge



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
the {stamps} of life - Creations2Fill stamp set
 the {stamps} of life -Flowr2Doodle stamp set (sentiment)
DCWV - Green Tea Stack
Spring Rain & Stamper's Select White cardstock
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Small Scallops border die
Tim Holtz distress ink - Tumbled Glass
VersaMagic ink - Turquoise Gem
Versa Fine ink - Deep Lagoon & Onyx Black


Thanks for stopping by to check out today's post!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

This is beautiful! Glad you had a relaxing vacation! :)

Arlene.

Jen Carter said...

This is really pretty!! Great job with the letterpressing!!

P.S. Did you see that you won the Stamps of Life giveaway on FB? Congrats!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...