Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stamp-a-faire Challenge #4

Hi, again!!!

Today, PTI is sponsoring a Stamp-a-faire in Cincinnati, Ohio and I'm so disappointed that I was not able to attend.......But, they are offering challenges every hour on the hour and I am doing my best to partake in each one.

So, you know what that means, right????
Lots of posts today!!!

This is for the Stamp-a-faire Challenge #4 which is to do a color challenge for this go-around!  Papertrey colors you would use are represented as Ripe Avocado, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores & Enchanted Evening.

Another card with no sketch as a starting point!!!

See what you think!
I'm thinking Tranquility Trilogy might become a favorite!



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tranquility Trilogy stamp set & dies
Hero Arts Cling stamp - Thank You Definition
Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Hawaiian Shores & Kraft cardstock
Filigree embossing powder - White
Enchanted Evening satin ribbon and ink
Versa Magic ink - Cloud White


Thanks for taking a peek, today!

11 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

Oh, I LOVE this Stephanie!! And it makes me sooooo glad that I ordered Triangle Trilogy this morning after waffling back and forth about it! :)

Teresa said...

Awsome card. Really like the sideways banner, very creative!

Lucky Girl Paper Arts said...

I really really like this card...you did a fantastic job! :)

Gina said...

LOVE it! I love how you have arranged the triangles down the side and how you used EE as the accent color. Great card, Stephanie!

Magirk said...

Superb! I love it. ;-) I had a tough time with this color combo today, but you made it beautiful!

Kara said...

so cool..love those triangles!

Danielle said...

Great card! I love this color combo...and what a clever layout!

Suzanne Russell said...

Great job! I am crazy about Triangular Trilogy and you really used it well in this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!

Amy said...

I love those triangles soo much! Love the design and this color combo! You've done wonders with these challenges today!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the triangle banner look.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Kim O'Connell said...

You are a stampin' fool! I wasn't crazy about these triangles, but you may have just changed my mind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...