Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stamp-a-faire Challenge #3

Hi, again!!!

Today, PTI is sponsoring a Stamp-a-faire in Cincinnati, Ohio and I'm so disappointed that I was not able to attend.......But, they are offering challenges every hour on the hour and I am doing my best to partake in each one.

So, you know what that means, right????
Lots of posts today!!!

This is for the Stamp-a-faire Challenge #3 which is to punch a window from your card cover and tie ribbon or twine from the window to the side of your card.

Another card with no sketch as a starting point!!!

See what you think!
I love how these 2 patterned papers worked together!

Just so you can see that panel inside the card!


I'm also entering this in the CR84FN #34 Color Challenge!  I love the colors this time which are light pink, dark pink and yellow!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Think Big Favorites #6 stamp set
Mat Stack #5 die
Pink Blush cardstock
DCWV patterned paper - Nana's Kitchen and The Sweet Matstack
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black


Thanks for taking a peek, today!

9 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

Beautiful, Stephanie! I love the papers and that big sentiment! Great job!

Kara said...

very pretty!

Ted said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Stephanie! I love the soft ribbon color choice here. Wonderful!

Patrice said...

Such a versatile card! Visiting from CR84FN...

Nora said...

What a pretty card!! Love the patterns you used!

Debgem said...

What a super idea - I love aperture cards! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Sue Lelli said...

Stephanie, LOVE the ribbon treatment and your window! Such a PRETTY card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Lovely card Stephanie! Love the window showcasing the fab sentiment! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Jessie said...

Beautiful card Stephanie! Love the contrast with the window punch and paper on the front of your card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...