Monday, July 18, 2011

Squigglefly Monday Hang Ten Challenge!!!

Good morning, everyone!!!
It's Squigglefly Monday which means another awesome challenge!

This week, we want you to HANG 10!
Believe me, I was a little worried about that challenge title, but after you get the gist of the challenge you will be well on your way with all kinds of ideas for this one!

For the HANG 10 challenge we want you to use a human or an animal image that shows hands, feet (shoes, footie pj's, etc. are okay), paws or claws, fingerprints, footprints or animal tracks into your creation this week.  
See???  I told you it was an easy one this week!
Now don't get too excited, even though the Shy Bear images would be absolutely perfect for this challenge, I thought you may be getting bored with me using them for the last TWO challenges.....lol  So, instead I went with an image using a human!  I had to mix it up a little bit for you!

So, this week, I'm using another Lynne Stansbery image called Gathering Sea Shells.  I really wanted something with the beach or footprints and when I saw this one, I thought it was perfect.  In fact, I wish I were at the beach at this moment, so I'll just live vicariously through the image.
I'm loving that DCWV pack of paper that I cut up into 6"x6" sheets (see THIS post).  I'm really using a ton of the beach themed papers in that stack and they worked wonderfully with this image.

Here are the Copics I used.  The Caio is E53, in case you can't see the number.


Materials Used:
Squigglefly Digital Images - Gathering Sea Shells
PTI - Tag Its #4 stamp set
DCWV patterned paper - The Stack #6
PTI - Hawaiian Shores & Stamper's Select White cardstock
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Taylored Expressions satin ribbon



Make sure you check out the other DT creations over at the Squigglefly Blog!
I can't wait to see what you create!


13 comments:

JD said...

This is a beautiful image, and yes, it makes me want to be on the beach too...(Let's see, it's been about 5 years now...smile...I'm way overdue...At least I can dream about it by looking at your card! Beautifully done!

marilynprestonn said...

Look at that little cute "butt". He, he, he! Love the coloring and the dp is so cool with summer writings on it. Well done Stephanie. :)Peggy

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Beautiful Stephanie. The top DP really looks like sand or sandpaper. I love your colouring on this images, and wonderful layout.

Debbie Gaydos said...

Gorgeous, and your coloring is STUNNING. The paper selection is just perfect, too!

Kim O'Connell said...

How can butt crack look so elegant?! HA! Beautifully colored!

Tammy said...

Fantastic coloring! Love your card and the perfect dp.

Jessie said...

Beautiful card! Love the DP!! Makes me want to go to the beach so bad!!!

Holly said...

Stephanie, your coloring on this is awesome! You picked some perfect papers to go with it too. I don't even like the beach, but your card makes me want to go!

Heather said...

Great job Headliner Stephanie! Your coloring is great and I love how you used the sand background and the words for a unique layout. Great job on the challenge!

Jen said...

Beautifully done Ms. Mino. What a wonderful image that's been colored to perfection. Just glorious!

Marlene said...

This card is just gorgeous, Stephanie! I love the colors - beautifully done!

Jane said...

This card is so inviting. I love your color choice. Nice job!

Kara said...

Love how you colored her skin!! Perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...