Saturday, July 23, 2011

PTI's Stamp-a-faire Challenge #2

Hi, again!!!

Today, PTI is sponsoring a Stamp-a-faire in Cincinnati, Ohio and I'm so disappointed that I was not able to attend.......But, they are offering challenges every hour on the hour and I am doing my best to partake in each one.

So, you know what that means, right????
Lots of posts today!!!

This is for the Stamp-a-faire Challenge #2 which is to pair up a hot pink, like Raspberry Fizz, with a charcoal grey (like Smokey Shadow).

This is a totally simple card, but I'm so, so proud of it because I didn't use a sketch to make it.  That rarely happens........so, I'm thrilled.  I broke out two of the new sets I got from the last release and inked them up.

See what you think!

I really wanted to do more........but, decided that I sort of liked all the white space.

I'm also entering this into The Play Date Cafe's #91Color Challenge which is a Color Splash challenge.  What that means is that you only use a splash of color with black and gray.  This week they even let you choose your splash and mine is hot pink!



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tranquility Trilogy stamp set
Think Big Favorites #6 stamp set
Stamper's Select White cardstock
Raspberry Fizz ink
VersaFine ink - Smokey Gray and Onyx Black
Oriental Trading - pink rhinestones


Thanks for taking a peek, today!

7 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

So pretty! I think it's perfect - I agree, great use of the white space.

Anne said...

Beautiful card here- love your splash of color and all the white space!

Danielle said...

Great card! And a wonderful CAS layout!

Tracey said...

Beautiful card and use of the "splash" Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Just the right splash of color for a soothing/comfort card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Fiona said...

Lovely pink colour splash Stephanie :) Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

Jaclyn Miller said...

How cool to pop that one triangle, such a great effect. Thank you so much for joining in on the color splash at The Play Date Cafe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...