Saturday, July 23, 2011

PTI's Stamp-a-faire #6 Challenge

Hi, again!!!

Today, PTI is sponsoring a Stamp-a-faire in Cincinnati, Ohio and I'm so disappointed that I was not able to attend.......But, they are offering challenges every hour on the hour and I am doing my best to partake in each one.

So, you know what that means, right????
Lots of posts today!!!

This is for the Stamp-a-faire Challenge #6 which is to use the little notch technique to hold twine or ribbon in place across the cover of your project.  You can use a circle punch of any diameter to create a round notch or a square punch for a square notch.  There's lots of options for this one!

I had to get creative with this one because I don't have a lot of punches.  So, I used the Boy Basics: Simple Circles die to punch the half circles......lol



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tree Trimming Trio stamp set
Christmas Tree die
Boy Basics: Simple Circle die
Authentique patterned paper - Wonder Collection
Ripe Avocado & Rustic Cream cardstock
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients - Dark Red cardstock
VersaMagic ink - Spanish Olive & Crimson Red
Local Scrapbooking Store - Pleated Olive ribbon off a spool
Filigree embossing powder - Clear
Vintage Cream ink




Thanks for taking a peek, today!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Stephanie,

I really like all of the cards you have been posting today! You are amazing! It has taken me all day just to finish one! ;o) This card is my favourite one you have posted! Have a great night.

Ribbon Girls said...

Lovely card! Your colors are fantastic!

Cathy Weber said...

I think you absolutely "deserve" to win one of the new sets Stephanie. You put such effort and card into every card you made today. I am rooting for you to win one. This one is so gorgeous. I love the pleated ribbon and the music background stamped paper.

Margaret M said...

Yeh Stephanie! Glad to see one on our Papertrey Inkers win! Love your cards..you were busy!

Vicki said...

beautiful card and color combo...congrats on winning. I have always liked "tree trimming trio."

BEAR's Mom said...

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.S.!!!
i can see why this
card was a winner :D
~victoria~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...