Saturday, July 23, 2011

PTI's Stamp-a-faire #1 Challenge

Hi, again!!!

Today, PTI is sponsoring a Stamp-a-faire in Cincinnati, Ohio and I'm so disappointed that I was not able to attend.......But, they are offering challenges every hour on the hour and I am doing my best to partake in each one.

So, you know what that means, right????
Lots of posts today!!!

This is for the Stamp-a-faire Challenge #1 which is to feature patterned strips that are created with some of your favorite decorative elements.!

Another card with no sketch as a starting point!!!

Chevron Stripes meet GRAPES! 
Yep, I used the Fruit Fusion: Grapes stamp set to make chevron stripes!
I just love it!



I'm also entering this in the Summer Card Camp - Week 4 challenge!  I used the last combination of the six, but when I printed it out, it totally looks like a light blue, peach, dark orange, tan and green........so, that's what my card uses!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Fruit Fusion: Grapes stamp set
Half & Half stamp set& dies
Tim Holtz distress inks - Shabby Shutters, Rusty Hinge, and Dried Marigold
Spring Rain & Fine Linen cardstock
Wrinkled Ribbon made by me
Spring Moss Swiss Dot ribbon


Thanks for taking a peek, today!

4 comments:

June K. said...

OMG, Stephanie! I cannot believe all the things you are creating with the Fruit Fusion Grape set - this and the flower on your other SAF challenge. I thought the grape set is cute and thought of buying it but I figured how many grape cards can I make? You have opened a whole new "grape world" for me. You are so inspirational. I have to go put this set (and die of course) into my cart right now.

Cathy Weber said...

What an eye you have. I would never have thought about using those grapes to stamp the circle border. So, so smart.

Jessie said...

Another really neat card! I love the way you used the Fruit Fusion to make the chevron stripes! What a really neat idea!

Jill said...

Stephanie, I love the grape chevrons! What an awesome idea! You know what . . . they would make a cute caterpillar too, wouldn't they? :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...