Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Love You Card for SCC Week 3

Happy, happy Saturday!!!!!
Wow did this past week go so fast!

Just a quick post for you today!
As promised, here is the 3rd and final "Fingerinking" card that I made on Tuesday.



Here's #3!
I just love the Vineyards IP used on the kraft cs.  I think that may be my most used IP.


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Unity Stamp Company - Untamed Beauty wood mounted stamp
Signature Greetings stamp set
Vineyards impression plate
Mat Stack #5 die
Kraft, Dark Chocolate and Stamper's Select White cs
Tim Holtz distress inks - Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Fired Brick, Tattered Rose and Vintage Photo
VersaFine ink - Vintage Sepia




 Thanks for reading my blog today!!!

2 comments:

christy compton hall said...

oooo - i haven't seen much use of that ip and i love what you've done with it! beautiful image!!

Kim O'Connell said...

Grrrrrr. I JUST placed a PTI order yesterday and had I see this card, I would have added that IP to my order! Why do I not own that? Why was it not on my radar?! It's so beautiful! And your are rockin' the finger inking technique! You must be so messy, but as I say to my kids....."That's a sign of a good day!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...