Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Baby Card for Summer Card Camp - Week 3!

Happy Tuesday!

A new week means new colors for the Summer Card Camp!
I can't believe it's already Week 3 of the camp.......
and even morso,
I can't believe that I've made 4 cards in two days while camping!!!

Here's #1..........Although, I have to admit, I'm less than thrilled with it.  
I think it's the brown in the animal patterned paper.....or maybe it's the overall design.
I can't put my finger on what I don't like, but I figured I'd post it anyway.

Maybe there's just too much contrast as Kristin had mentioned before......

Here is the color combination for this week:

And here is the sketch I'm using from Clean & Simple:


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Sweet Baby stamp set & dies
DCWV patterned paper - Safari Kids & Amber Autumn
Nesties - Standard Circles Large
Kraft & Fine Linen cardstock
Martha Stewart glitter glue - Carnelian
VersaFine ink - Vintage Sepia & Crimson Red


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Maria La Chica said...

I hadn't seen that sketch before and I love what you've done with it! Well done!

Margaret M said...

Stephanie I really like what you did with the sketch and that stamp set is too cute! Have fun camping and stamping!

Shirley said...

How darn cute! I love that giraffe!!!

Brenda Dean said...

This card makes me smile!

~Tammy~ said...

Fabulous take on the challenge!!! I love the adorable Giraffe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...