Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another Christmas Card for Mojo Monday's 200th Sketch

Hi, everyone!

This is my 2nd post for the day so you'll have to click on the "HOME" button and then scroll under this post to see my adorable Cupcake Martini card!  ;-)

I forgot all about Mojo Monday having their 200th sketch this week, so I scrambled to make a card to be entered into their challenge.  I just love their sketches and play pretty often......BTW, if you haven't checked them out, they have a new look and I just love it!  The link will be below when I give you the deets to the challenge.

Here's my newest Christmas card.  I think this makes #74!!!  
Almost done with my Christmas cards.  Maybe I can get them done in August and be ready for everyone else that starts ordering.  

This card looks like I'm featuring patterned paper but the holly leaf with the "Christmas Holly" senttiment is an actual stamp......It just really paired well with this patterned paper.  Please click to enlarge so you can see that beautiful heat embossing for the holly background.   It's so gorgeous. 

 As mentioned earlier I made this for the Mojo Monday 200th Sketch Challenge.  I'm not very good at "shabby chic" but this patterned paper helped me out a lot.  I love the look and might have to create a few more of these......lol




 Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Inkadinkado stamp set - Artistic Holiday
Impression Obsesssion: Cover-A-Card - Holly
Authentique patterned paper - Wonder Collection
Nesties - Standard Circles Large & Small
Small Scalloped Border die
Ripe Avocado & Rustic Cream cardstock
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit - Red cardstock & ribbon
VersaMark ink
Filigree embossing powder - Clear
VersaMagic ink - Spanish Moss



Thanks for visiting a 2nd time today!

2 comments:

Atif said...

wonderful creation and these cards absolutely delicious...



Scratch Card Printing
clear business cards
Membership card printing

Shirley said...

A great Christmas card! How pretty and I like the DP you chose for the shape and the stamp set too!....and of course the CAC you used!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...