Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Another Birthday Card for Mojo Monday's Sketch

It's Wednesday and it's beautiful!!!

Lovely day for another birthday card!!!!

Aren't these colors just amazing together?  I didn't come up with them myself, they are the Week 2 combination in the Summer Card Camp class.  I just absolutely love them when I got the first assignment!

Signature Greetings by PTI has to be my most used sentiment set.  I love the cursive text and all of the phrases.


Here's the color combination for this week!  I wasn't sure if that first color was a light peachy/orange or a yellow since the cards we were shown had both......so, I went with the light orange.

Put those together with the Mojo Monday #198 Sketch Challenge and you have a match made in heaven!  All of those layers lend themselves easily to a color combination like the one above.


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Day Dreamer stamp set
Make A Wish stamp set
Signature Greetings stamp set
American Crafts patterned paper - Happy Go Lucky
Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avocado, Simply Chartreuse & Stamper's Select White cardstock
Mat Stack #3 die
Double Ended Banner die
Orange Zest ink
VersaMagic ink - Red Magic & Tea Leaves
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black


Thanks again for stopping by!

18 comments:

I'm Renee said...

It's gorgeous!!
Love the way you popped the one flower off to the side...
and the papers are perfect for this!!
Fabby card!! :)

Danielle said...

Just beautiful! I love how you used the colors! And that flower popping is the perfect touch.

JOAN said...

Great card!!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Stephanie, this is GORGEOUS! So beautiful... the papers are perfect, and I love how you've put it all together! The mat for the mat stack is a GREAT touch!

Karen C. said...

The mat stack makes a great background for your stamped images. Yes, the colours are just a beautiful combination for a bright summery card. Love the way the one flower is 'popped' off the edge of the focal panel.

Kim O'Connell said...

OH MY GOODNESS! LOVE this card! Love everythinga bout it! great take on that sketch!

Kara said...

so pretty!

Ted said...

Wow! This card just jumps out at me and I love everything about it! :)

Amy said...

Well, this is just gorgeous Stephanie! I love the color and how you've popped one of the flowers up!!

Lorraine said...

WOW, this is gorgeous, Stephanie! I love your use of the colors, your papers, design. Stunning!

Margaret M said...

Love the card! The colors are so summer inspiring and I love that stamp set!

Lisa said...

Just love it...everything...the colors, the flowers...all of it!!!

cutiephinphin said...

Love the card and I like how you picked the pattern papers.

Arlene said...

Absolutely beautiful card! So in love with your work! :)

Arlene.

Rose said...

Steph, I can't pick a single thing to focus on cause I love EVERY bit about this card!! The papers, stamps, layering-everything! Great job with the challenge!!

Kerry said...

Great job on the card, I love it!

Shirley said...

The way you used the colors and the design of the card are both fantastic! How very pretty and I love what you did with your out of the box flower!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful, eyecatching card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...