Tuesday, July 19, 2011

14 MORE Christmas cards done while camping!

Hi, everyone!

Could it be Christmas in July?
It is here and only for one day.

This is just a super quick post showing the 14 additional Christmas cards I got done last week while camping.  I think I've made over 60 now!!!  


Not a whole lot of stamping going on and I prepped these prior to leaving home.  All I had to do here was stamp the inside sentiment on a white square panel, stamp the outside sentiment and glue all of the panels on and the felt snowflakes.  I did all the cutting at home prior to getting here this week.

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Look at you go girl!! :) Love your Christmas designs here!! I love the added felt snowflakes!! Just wanted to stop and say hello!! Hope you're doing well and having a great Summer!! HUGS

I'm Renee said...

14!!
60!!!!
:0!!
I have 2.
But I'm not stressing until...
December 23rd.
And yes...
my first year making cards saw me actually doing just that on Dec. 23rd
They're fabby...
love those snowflakes!!

Jeanie said...

I just love, lovve, love, your snowman cards ! ! And . . . I'm soooo impressed that you "camp & stamp" ! haha Any way you'd share a supply list for these adorable cards? I'd love to know. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Stephanie said...

Jeanie........I posted the materials in my "prep" post...lol You can find it here: http://stephaniemino.blogspot.com/2011/06/moreyes-more-christmas-cards.html

Hope that helps!

Jill said...

Holy cow, girlfriend, I am so impressed! 60 Christmas cards by July! I have 6. At least I'm not completely behind, LOL! I love your design for these! I have a "thing" for snowmen, have collected them all my life, so I couldn't help but love these, but the large felt snowflakes are a great idea and really *pop* the cards into that next level. Good for you, Stephanie!

Anne B said...

You're my Christmas prep idol :) And I can't believe you made them while camping! Hope you're surviving the mozzies ;)

Karen C. said...

Wow, girl -- you really are on a roll! You are certainly keeping your promise of creating Christmas cards throughout the year. Great interview on PTI Radio, too!!

Arlene said...

Very impressive! 60 cards ready to go...wow! These are beautiful! :)

Arlene.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...