Monday, June 20, 2011

Snowmen in June!!! Yep.......Getting more of those Christmas cards done!

I honestly didn't plan on making a Christmas card when I sat down to think of something for the Skipping Stones Design #80 Sketch Challenge......but, that's exactly what ended up happening.

It's a good thing, because now there are 56 cards made for the holiday!  ;-)

Click to enlarge to see all of the fun details!  I'm loving this aqua/red color combination for Christmas cards

I love Skipping Stones Design stamps and this card was made using their Sassy Snow set.  I have a few people that just love snowmen and would love to have them on Christmas cards this year, so I used one of the snowmen in the set along with a sentiment from PTI to make this card.  Adding the Flower Soft makes it a bit fun.......but, the best part is that it is a mailable card!



Here's the sketch for the challenge:

Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Skipping Stones Designs - Sassy Snow stamp set
Holiday Button Bits stamp set
Echo Park patterned paper - Wintertime
Rustic White cardstock
Flower Soft - Polar White
Memento ink - London Fog
Dark Chocolate ink
Copic markers - BG72  , R27  , B99  , E18  , T1, and YR09
Martha Stewart punch - snowflakes
Michael's - various gemstones




Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

10 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

ACK! So cute! Love the flower soft snow and his polka dotted scarf and mittens!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Nice job with this sketch, these lpok great!

Leigh said...

It's so fabulous how you're working on your Christmas cards now! I personally couldn't do it, but I totally admire you! These cards are so sweet! How many do you need to make in total?

Jingle said...

These are ADORABLE! I love the polka dots on the scarf and mittens! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us over at SSD!

Shirley said...

Stephanie, these are beautiful!!!

Anne B said...

I cannot believe you're so far ahead with your Christmas prep. I think I've made about 5. Anyway, love your take on the sketch and that flowersoft snow is just fab. Keep them coming!

~amy~ said...

EXcellent use of the sketch!!!! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones!

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

What an inspiration! Makes me want to get a head start on mine...great take on the sketch with that cute set...thanks for playing along at Skipping Stones Design.

Kelly Braund said...

These are very cute! Great job getting started early :)

Emily said...

Sweet cards! Love the flower soft snow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...